Xactware, a Verisk business, specializes in technologies for the property insurance, remodeling, restoration, and mortgage and lending industries. Xactware’s tools provide claims estimating, contents replacement, claims management, and property maintenance solutions for desktop, mobile, and online platforms. Xactware’s services include repair cost research and reports, aerial imagery, and real-time business intelligence. Xactware has been providing cloud services for customers since 1995. To learn more about Xactware please visit us at: Xactware.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World’s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
· BA/BS in business or related field and minimum 3+ year’s project management experience, or combination of equivalent work-related experience and training.
· Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills
· Ability to work independently to achieve exceptional results
· Strong communication, interpersonal skills, customer service skills, customer focus
· Works well within tight deadlines (able to prioritize)
· Strong problem solving, analysis, negotiating skills, business acumen, conflict management skills
· Proficient with MS Office, MS Project, Visio
· 3+ years working within an agile environment (preferably scrum)
- Facilitate the overall and continuous success of a product.
- Plan and build the product throughout the entire lifecycle of the application.
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements.
- Define the product vision.
- Work with sales, marketing, and project managers to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Own the strategy and release of the product.
- Serve as the voice of the customer, communicating the needs of end-users and other stakeholders to the rest of the team.
- Seek to discover user needs and workflows through customer interactions, stakeholder feedback, and market analysis.
- Communicate problems, customer issues, challenges, and desired outcomes to the rest of the team, and work with the team to develop solutions.
- Coordinate and facilitate product meetings, customer/user conversations, and customer-product testing.
- Remove roadblocks to allow the team to rapidly move from discovery to prototyping to development to release.
- Build relationships with other groups across the organization.
- Constantly strive to gain industry knowledge and develop a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Complete all responsibilities as outlined.
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.