Stock Truck Driver (CDL)
- $20 to $22 Hourly
Stock Truck Driver
This position is responsible to drive the Stock Truck, or other vehicles as assigned, safely to and from assigned destinations. This position unloads the truck and checks in all supplies at each Branch warehouse and loads product for return to the main distribution center. Required to maintain a CDL license and DOT medical card.
- Assures all freight is packed and loaded properly to avoid damage during transit.
- Assures that all oxygen cylinders are secured and safe.
- Assures that all freight documents and shipping manifests are accurate and available.
- Maintains knowledge of current door entry codes for all Branches.
- Performs all required maintenance on vehicle, completes and submits all vehicle reports within specified due dates.
- Delivers all documents to their specified destination at each Branch.
- Collects, loads and packs securely all equipment and supplies destined for return to Distribution Center.
- Retrieves any documents destined for return to Distribution Center.
- Schedules daily deliveries and return trips to arrive at main distribution center in a reasonable time frame.
- Assume on-call responsibilities during non-business hours in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to clearly express understanding of DOT regulations regarding driving distances during On Duty hours not exceeding the 150/100 air mile radius from their starting work location.
- Maintains understanding of all DOT requirements including travel log and be able to present upon demand by a DOT or roadside inspection.
- Retain knowledge of and consistently adhere to procedures for the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), infection control and hazardous materials handling.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Competency, Skills and Abilities: ?
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understands OSHA, DOT, and FDA regulations.
- Knowledge of oxygen transportation requirements.
- Ability to clean, test and repair home medical equipment.
- Work cooperatively with those contacted in the course of work.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities and tasks.
- Independent decision making.
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. ?
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience driving a stock truck of 26 feet or greater.
- Must have a current and unrestricted CDL driver’s license with hazardous materials and air brakes endorsements.
- Current DOT Medical Examiners Certificate (DOT Medical Card).
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 85 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 160 pounds.
At AdaptHealth we offer full-service home medical equipment products and services to empower patients to live their best lives – out of the hospital and in their homes. We are actively recruiting in your area. If you are passionate about making a profound impact on the quality of patients’ lives, please click to apply, we would love to hear from you.
Verio HealthcareRiverside, CA
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.