Specialist, Product Support
Job ID 14256
Overview of Job Function:
The Customer Support Organization provides Verint's installed customer base with post-implementation technical support services for the full line of Verint CES software offerings.
he Product Support Specialist role analyzes and evaluates technical problems and/or functionality questions within the software based on the application, data source or integration with external applications. The role determines the best course of action to resolve the problem or inquiry.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with assigned technical support issues that are reported via telephone, web and email.
- Provide accurate analysis, troubleshooting and testing of technical issues.
- Ensure the highest level of communication with the customer to meet Verint's contractual Service level Agreement (SLA) by providing regular updates with respect to progress of each incident, and quickly providing high quality, complete, and timely solutions in a professional manner while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- Facilitate resolutions with Verint's customer contacts and with other members of the Verint organization (sales, services, product house, etc.) as necessary in the course of problem resolution. Technical guidance may be provided by a Senior Product Support Engineer and/or Technical Lead.
- Follow and maintain all standards for tracking and documenting issues throughout the lifecycle of a support case.
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction objectives.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the features and functions of assigned products.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge relevant to product offerings, current support policies and methods of support delivery in order to quickly provide technically accurate and complete resolutions.
- Deliver internal training on their area of expertise to other members of the team, as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology discipline or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of customer contact center or customer service experience that supports implementation, and troubleshooting of software applications and related technology infrastructure, or equivalent
- Experience with operating systems, desktop domains (active directory) and Windows security
- Ability to interpretschemas and/or author queries and stored procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in documenting customer issues with ability to tailor the explanation of technical concepts to the audience
- Experience in effectively dealing with customer service issues and handling customer conflict
- Familiarity with Contact Center operations and technology software and tools
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in the interest of customer satisfaction; may be required to participate in on-call rotations consistent with Support'son-call practice
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- Familiarity with use of troubleshooting and diagnostic tools such as Wireshark, NetMon, PerfMon, WinDBG, etc.
- Prior experience with the installation, support, usage or administration of Workforce Management related products or Verint software
- Understanding of networking and protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, etc.)
- Knowledge of telecom systems (CTI, PBX, VOIP) including switches and protocols
- Demonstrated experience working with databases (SQL preferred)
- Ability to author technical articles to document found solution