Account Manager, Support
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 14279
Overview of Job Function:
The Customer Support Organization provides Verint's installed customer base with post-implementation technical support services for the full line of Verint CES software offerings.
The Account Manager, Support (SAM) provides account management focused on Support deliverables for customers who purchase a Premium Plus Maintenance plan. The SAM position is a strategic role that requires working in close partnership with customers and cross-functional teams to ensure timely, quality resolutions. The SAM will promote a productive and positive relationship through on-going open communication including release note reviews, support performance reviews and update planning meetings. The SAM will also help identify incremental sales and/or service revenue opportunities that may arise from their interactions. The SAM will be responsible for having a solid knowledge of Verint solutions and applying the knowledge in all aspects of the job. The SAM is accountable for achieving a 95% customer satisfaction rating for assigned accounts.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing account management to a set of named accounts. This includes being a primary contact for questions and special requests, managing critical situations including oversight of critical support issues, point of escalation for customer concerns, and pro-active communication of customer specific Verint information.
- Host monthly meetings (or more frequent meetings if agreed upon with customer) to review Support cases, review monthly support metrics and other topics deemed important for the customer.
- Provide each customer a monthly status report.
- Ensure that critical support cases have defined action plans and the customer clearly understands the plan and the agreed upon timelines.
- Tactically manage and strategically position both company and customer to drive the optimal balance of Verint goals and customer advocacy.
- Proactively make recommendations to reduce the risk/impact of potential problems.
- Assist the Account Executive (AE) and the Professional Services Director (PSD) by providing monthly status reports and by ensuring the AE and PSD are aware of all critical situations for assigned accounts.
- Work with Support leadership on any identified process changes that would improve overall customer satisfaction for Verint customers.
- Liaison with other functional areas as needed to address customer needs or requests.
- Conduct at least one face to face customer meeting each year.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction ratings from surveys delivered to assigned accounts.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of Verint solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology discipline or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years overall experience in a customer facing role including 3 years in a technical support center and/or 2 years in an account management capacity
- 3+ years of experience with an enterprise software provider
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to communicate using standard IT and software terminology
- Ability to effectively and successfully handle customer service issues and conflict situations
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge on new applications and use the knowledge in daily interactions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read and understand SOWs, contracts and other legal documents
- Ability to comprehend and communicate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences, and explain impact in business terms
- Ability to create and present executive level presentations
- Ability to prioritize and drive issues to a successful resolution on behalf of the customer
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and act quickly under pressure
- Proven ability to increase and sustain exceptional customer satisfaction results
- Demonstrated ability to utilize tools such as MS Office Suite and CRMs
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%, occasionally at short notice
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- Experience with the installation, support, usage, or administration of Verint software
- Previous experience with Oracle CRM and/or ERP solutions
- Enterprise application professional services experience
- Contact center operations experience
- Project management experience / PMP certification
- Resource management experience
- Application Managed Services operations experience
- Knowledge of telecom systems (CTI, PBX, VOIP)