- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
Materials Planner: Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of material through the production cycle. Determines material requirements from engineering and production schedules. Coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering. Develops specifications for new contract orders. Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity; creates and maintains bills of material and parts/commodities numbers in supply chain management or other enterprise wide systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review open sales orders to determine customer requirements
- Generate and monitor production scheduling report for warehouse
- Generate and monitor production attainment report to measure KPI
- Utilize ERP system to analyze capacity vs. demand needs
- Analyze customer delivery dates to notify Sales of any schedule impacts to customers
- Coordinate between warehouse and sales operations on product shortages to maximize warehouse capacity
- Coordinate/expedite production builds to ensure schedules are achieved
- Completes status reports, such as production progress, customer information and materials inventory
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Performs other duties as required by manager.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- BS degree preferred or equivalent supply chain experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain operations.
- Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Ability to interact well with internal and external customers.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and team-building skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read write and communicate effectively in English and Spanish.
- Proficient use of computer systems and software applications.
- In‐depth knowledge of ERP or MRP software preferred.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years production planning experience in a related industry.
Verifone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Get fresh Product Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.