Motion Graphics Artist / Editor
- Posted: over a month ago
Salary: $35,000 - $50,000 Annually, DOE
Droneworks is looking for an experienced design and motion graphics artist with editing experience to support our production team. The best candidate for this job is based in the U.S. and possesses both technical and creative abilities to be able to effectively execute the overarching project vision, plus understands all the components of editing and graphic design. The ideal candidate has a motion graphics degree or similar.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently create templates and animation for various projects. This includes creating both moving and static design compositions for specific projects
- Collaborate with production team to create compelling visuals that will elevate the final product.
- Quickly execute compelling video edits that will drive engagement and build social media audiences. This includes content culling, pulling selects, basic sound design, creating creative transitions and animations that elevate the edit, etc.
- Comfortable working both on and off site, both independently and collaboratively with your immediate colleagues, other departments, contractors and external vendors.
Technical Expertise and Qualifications
- Must have demo reel/portfolio (include link with submitted application)
- Must have a keen eye for design and storytelling
- 3-5 years industry experience preferred, but not required (dependent on abilities)
- Must be proficient in Adobe After Effects production, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Rotoscoping
- Experience in 3D or Maxon Cinema 4D is preferred
- Experience with video cleanup, and basic editing techniques
- Deep understanding of post-production workflows, file formats, codecs and their proper handling
- Must be extremely organized and able to juggle several projects at a time
- Reliable, focused, and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience working with a creative agency preferred
- Highly creative problem solver
- Great interpersonal, communication, and time-management skills
- Detail-oriented and precise, without compromising deadlines
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times
Check out our websites for more information on Droneworks Studios and our sister company, VerifiedWorks.
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?