Verification Specialist I
Location: Lakeville, MN
This person conducts a variety of background verifications in a call center environment by contacting schools, businesses, individuals, and other entities to verify employment and academic information. This position will also conduct a variety of pre-employment relations verifications by phone, via fax, and through online websites. This person will carefully enter obtained information into our internal background screening application. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
- Calls entities for candidate employment, educational, and personal verification.
- Accurately enters verified information into our internal background screening application.
- Handles incoming calls from clients and/or candidates.
- Conducts online searches of public/private web resources.
- Internal department tasks and projects as assigned.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must understand business/academic organizational structures and possess ability to locate the correct source within organizations to obtain verification information.
- Must possess courteous and professional phone skills.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
- Must be proficient using Internet search engines to discover and qualify missing or incomplete verification information.
- Experience using Microsoft Office & PC's.
- Typing - 35+ WPM
- Microsoft Office - Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook - Intermediate
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - Intermediate
- Search Engines - Intermediate
- PC - Basic
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role and would like to join a growing organization filled with exceptional, positive, and motivated individuals, this is the place for you!
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Flexible Spending.
We look forward to hearing from you!