- $23 to $33 Hourly
Position Title: Machine Operator
Reports To: Production Manager
Operate Electrical Discharge Machining, Computer Numeric Control, Screw Machines and/or inspection equipment to support a production-paced environment. Routinely monitor the key process indicators to ensure the process is in control and quality product is being produced. Operate equipment in the shop to support daily production needs.
****1st shift ******
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Operate EDM, CNC lathes, screw machines and inspection equipment for production jobs in a responsive manner to support a production-paced environment.
Read, understand and follow travelers for specific procedures and guidelines as established by the client and/or engineering.
Operate equipment in the manufacturing area to support daily production needs.
Monitor process controls on critical processes. Raise production and quality issue to lead’s attention.
Control and adjust machine to complete tasks according to traveler’s specifications
Ensure area is clean and compliant to company and OSHA standards for health and safety.
Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year machine operation experience.
- Medical device machining on Star or Citizen Swiss Screw machines a plus.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and use micrometers and calipers.
- Verbal, written and listening communication
- Math (e.g. shop math)
- Maintain a cooperative and supportive working relationship with company personnel at all levels.
- Work well in a team atmosphere, possessing flexibility and adaptability to respond to changing priorities and be able to provide and accept constructive criticism.
- Work under supervision.
- Measure dimensional tolerances using applicable equipment to read precision instruments and see and feel product defects.
- Lift up to 30 pounds and meet physical, mental, ergonomic, environmental and other requirements of the job.
- Hear changes in frequency of machinery to ensure proper operation and safety.
- Read and interpret traveler instructions, procedures and drawings.
- Maintain hand-eye coordination sufficient to operate machines, tools and equipment.
- Maintain mental concentration for entire shift to perform job duties.
- Move and reach around equipment in order to perform job responsibilities.
- Travel throughout the plant to perform job duties and responsibilities.
- Read, write, speak and comprehend the English language.
- Stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Collaborate with Integrity, Respect & Trust
- Pursuit of Excellence with Diversity & Creativity
4665 North AveOceanside, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.