- $60,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Assuring that all NEMT Providers are appropriately trained and operating within compliance with all vehicles, drivers, and contractual requirements. In addition to, overseeing all accidents and incidents that may have occurred while they were operating under their SETI agreement.
- Generates and maintains executed contractual agreements for provider network
- Build and maintain relationships with the client, providers, and other staff managers
- Verifies and maintains current and valid documentation to assure that NEMT Providers are compliant with all contract requirements, including, but not limited to:
- NEMT Education
- Ensure all required training programs are developed and implemented per the contractual agreements
- Ensures that all current and valid data is inputted into Southeastrans’ database in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicates information to key staff and departments
- Establishes and maintains regular contact with all contracted NEMT providers to ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
- Conduct annual, bi-annual, and spot inspections on authorized NEMT vehicles to ensure compliance to the executed provider agreement
- Investigation of various activities for fraud and abuse as well as quality assurance
- Ensure that information is documented and submitted in a timely manner. Photos must be downloaded to SET server within one business day.
- Ensures all providers are performing to the guidelines of Southeastrans, Inc. standards
- Ensures all authorized NET Drivers/Attendants are performing according to Southeastrans, Inc. standards
- Ensures all Compliance Operation Specialists are performing according to Southeastrans, Inc. standards
- Ensures all Compliance Field Officers are performing according to Southeastrans, Inc. standards
- Responsible for managing safety and security programs
- Accountable for the preparation and submission of reports to satisfy internal and regulatory requirements
- Assists with reconciliation issues
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum of five-year customer service experience
- Minimum of 3 years Risk and Compliance experience
- Five years in NET, EMS and/or Public Transit, or Fleet Management experience preferred
- Minimum of two years in a supervisor/management position
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs
- Ability to bend, stoop, push, pull and step in/out of vehicles
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to see and operate in all conditions (day, night, adverse weather conditions)
- Ability to be flexible with their schedule (could require weekends, evenings, and holidays)
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Professional appearance
- Positive attitude
- Meet contractual requirements for NET drivers
- Certified to Instruct:
- Defensive Driving
- Passenger Assistance
- First Aid
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business from an accredited College or University and/or commensurate experience in the area of quality or compliance strongly preferred.
Verida IncHenrico, VA
BusinessView All Verida Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.