Vericor Power Systems LLC
- Expired: November 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ROLE FUNCTIONS & EXPECTATIONS
- Ability to use precision measurement equipment (i.e., micrometers, depth mics, calipers, bore mics, CMM,
- etc.) to complete dimensional validation requirements.
- Visually inspects components and completes in process dimensional checks.
- Checks process documentation for completeness.
- Read and understand blueprints and/or sketches.
- Perform Verification of Build (VOB) processes/requirements.
- Documenting travelers after operations are complete.
- Ability to follow and understand related company instructions, MOTOR, company processes, overhaul
- manuals, and original equipment manufacturer’s manuals.
- Maintain necessary documentation for all work performed.
- Demonstrate commitment to productivity and continuous improvement to reduce costs and improve delivery.
- Demonstrate commitment to superior customer service and high-quality standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Actively cross trains in other complementary skills as needed to support production requirements.
- Participates in cross training of other inspectors as needed to support production requirements.
- Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe
- Maintain company tooling and equipment to ensure calibration and reliability.
- Lead cross-functional teams to address production issues using methodical problem-solving tools in analyzing the issue, determination of root cause, identification of appropriate corrective and preventive actions, and assessment of product impact.
- Track and review quality metrics, conduct analysis of identified negative trends and propose/implement necessary corrections to address and present to management team.
- Serve as a reviewer for Quality Assurance (QA), Shop Operations (SO), and Logistics Management (LM)
- procedures and processes.
- BS/BA in Engineering with no less than 5 years of applicable professional experience in quality
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical
- Ability to interface effectively with manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, field service, program management and finance functions.
- Detail oriented, diligent, well organized, proven track record of delivering on
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, changing
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 Quality System
- Strong customer satisfaction mindset with ability to enhance internal/external customer
- Six Sigma or equivalent quality assurance
- Experience with bills of material, source control, technical drawings, and manufacturing of industrial products and
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (i.e., fabrication, castings, forgings, machining, processes ).
- Familiarity with aero-derivative gas turbine
- High level of competency in MS Office
- Strong written and oral communication
Vericor Power Systems LLC
Get fresh Precision Electronics jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.