The Regional Sales Manager is focused on the development of sales and continued growth of the Vericom product lines within their assigned territory. They are a key player/contributor in the strategy to accomplish sales. This position is cross functional, requiring a broad understanding of our products, customers, and distribution channels, as well as strong customer relationships. This is a remote positon, location is flexible. There are multiple territories available throughout the United States.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of the Vericom’s product offering
- Responsible for sales and customer base through personal sales calls and by telephone in assigned territory
- Provide updates and log sales activities within Vericom’s CRM database tool
- Work with regional consultants or key influencers to specify Vericom product for end customers and projects
- Complete administrative reports and paperwork in a timely manner as directed by sales management
- Interact with various product/sales specialists to continually develop knowledge of Vericom’s product offering
- Maintain constant communications with internal sales in order to continually develop a team approach to selling existing customers and prospects
- Provide updates on activities and sales prospects within the assigned territory
- Provide executive briefings and product demonstrations to potential end customers, integration companies, consultants / influencers and distribution partners
- Provide feedback and input to sales management and product management on competitive products
- Participate in industry events and regional/national trade shows
- Respond immediately to customer inquiries/information needs and provide positive, courteous service to customers; answer questions regarding products, prices, delivery times, warranty periods, and customer service and credit/financing arrangements
- Travel to and conduct face to face meetings with customers and prospects
- Responsible for planning and implementing sales and marketing strategies and promotions for assigned territory
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Drive Vericom brand and product development
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent with at least 6 - 10 years of sales experience preferably in the field of Vericom product offerings, or a combination of education and experience
- Valid state driver’s license
- Valid credit card for expenses to be reimbursed for travel
- Ability to travel up to 50% within assigned territory
- Strong written and oral communication, listening, persuasion, and presentation skills
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects under deadline constraints
- Strong computer skills Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook Power Point
- Solid business acumen and analytical skills
- Experience working with various organizational levels
- Organized with ability to manage project management skills
- Some Manager, Business Development positions may require bi-lingual skills.
Vericom Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We deliver a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet our customers’ network infrastructure needs in an increasingly connected world through our global network of distributors and integrators.
In addition to our innovative design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities, we are the relationship of choice for a diverse family of clients worldwide who are confident in our ability to consistently perform to a standard of excellence that is without equal in the industries we serve. Visit our website at www.vericomsolutions.com.