VergePointe, LLP is a multi-family office providing advice and services to successful entrepreneurs and high net worth families. Our focus is to provide valuable insight and strategies that including wealth management, tax strategies and compliance, business and real estate advice. The firm has been in existence for over 30 years and has a strong track record of serving our clients and providing best in class advice and execution. We believe in the value of our team and provide compensation at or above market as well as provide a full suite of benefits. See our website for more information.
We are looking for a candidate that has both tax experience as well as controller experience. Maybe you are a CPA that left public accounting because of the crushing tax seasons and became a controller or maybe you are a controller who has experience filing tax returns for private companies. Either way, we are interested in putting your skills to work for the families we serve. Most of our clients have multiple entities and need tax advice, compliance services and at times accounting and controller work. We also have our own proprietary private equity funds that we run and the director of compliance for the funds needs support in the tax and controller functions of the funds.
- Position would report to the Director of Compliance Services
- CPA is a major plus
- Tax experience is mandatory
- Controller or accounting skills a plus
- Ability to work with internal team members as well as interfacing with clients
- Focus on providing high quality advice instead of high volume output of work
- Ability to work on taxes without working huge amounts of overtime during tax season
- Balance support of internal funds with outside client services
- Four year degree required
- Ability to pass a background check
Please do not call the office or walk in. Just apply through the site. No recruiters or agencies.