The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides daily client end-user support for the Vereco Managed Print Services program in one or more healthcare facilities. Works closely with the Manager and Technical Service Representative, outside vendors, and the extended Vereco support team to ensure that service delivery exceeds expectations. Contributes to the identification and development of new and emerging business solutions for the client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect printer meter reads (usage info.) and distributes toner
- Track and update service calls in a log and/or helpdesk application
- Provide in-person customer service and light support of network and workstation printers
- Respond to customer support requests and escalate problems to a technician as needed
- Maintain accurate device inventory
- Train end-users on how to make the best use of print devices
- Go above and beyond for the client: provide extra follow up, make personal phone calls and visits, remain visible; provide constant communication; demonstrate a helpful, service attitude
- Provide 24/7 on-call rotation and regional territory coverage for multiple locations
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Experience in managed print services, sales, or customer service is beneficial.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Establish and maintain relationships with client, vendor and team members
- Able to adapt to fast-paced environments and competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office skills; highly proficient in Excel, able to manipulate data, send and receive email and access on-line manuals.
- Technical background on print, copy, scan, fax devices and understanding of network infrastructure and software applications.
- Must have a personal vehicle
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Background check is required (including criminal, MVR, education, and employment verification and a drug screen)
- Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required at the company's expense as a condition of employment for any positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting
- Junior college or 4-year university degree desired.
- 3+ years of experience in a professional business or service company preferred
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus, but not required.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Work is performed indoors and outdoors
- Occasional exposure to variations in temperature, noise, mechanical, electrical, fume/odor, chemical, toxic waste, and wet hazards
- Physical effort required: walking, standing, bending, squatting, reaching, lifting and/or carrying objects that weigh up to 50 lbs. Moderate dexterity and regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, hand/eye coordination); environment may be fast-paced and stressful.