Verdure Sciences Noblesville, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Verdure Sciences is a business-to-business science-based ingredient manufacturer. We are fast-paced, yet provide an environment that is flexible. We work hard and still have fun in the process. These combinations make us unique to our industry - and to Indiana!
We are committed to a team that is second to none and are working hard to put the right people in the right positions on the right teams.
What is in it for you? We offer:
● Weekly yoga
● Healthy snacks, fresh fruits, veggies, coffee, and tea in stocked break room
● Work-life balance with ample time off and flexible work schedules; paid sick and vacation time
● 401k with generous employer contributions
● Collaborative work environment with mobile workstations and ergonomic desks, ambient lighting and atmosphere
● Walking trails surrounding a natural wetland area & native fruit trees
● Complementary comprehensive healthcare package with vision and dental
● Casual / business casual dress code
● On/Off-site team building events; Holiday parties & company outings, lunches
● Corporate garden, compost and onsite greenhouse with access to shared produce and gardening experts
● Monthly wellness packs
● Growth opportunities tailored to personal goals, growth, & interests
The Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the development and execution of our marketing efforts to create higher brand awareness and customer engagement. This means that you will:
● Conduct competitive analysis and market research to proactively help shape future marketing strategies, and prepare presentations to explain the company’s current and future strategies,
● Plan and execute marketing and social media initiatives (white papers, social posts and engagement, press, blogs, etc.) to reach our target audiences through appropriate channels,
● Assist with inbound marketing activities through content development (including sales flyer/brochures, trade show materials, banners and display materials, cards and newsletters) and assist and support marketing functions including media requests, events, mailings, newsletters, etc.,
● Collaborate and communicate with other team members,
● Maintain the company’s image and brands in a professional manner on all projects and in all situations.
Given we are a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our management team and team members on a regular basis.
Think you are the right person? You will need:
● High capacity for attention to detail.
● Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
● Ability to work under limited supervision and self-prioritize tasks.
● Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and feedback.
● College degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or a related field.
● An interest in science, health and wellness
● Knowledge of the internet, website design and e-mail marketing; SEO / Wordpress knowledge & experience a plus
● Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, employees, administrators and media contacts
● Technical writing skills a plus
To excel in this role, it will be key for you to know how to utilize the following tools:
● Adobe Creative Suite software including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro
● Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
● Key platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Flickr
● iMovie / PremierPro and other video editing software a plus
This description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Verdure SciencesWhy Work Here?
Smaller company in business over 20 years with lots of room for advancement to a motivated individual.
Verdure Sciences® is a supplier of botanical extracts through the integration of agricultural, production, and research platforms. Our emphasis is on developing scientifically backed botanical extracts through clinical initiatives.
17150 Metro Park CtNoblesville, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Verdure Sciences