- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Verdure Sciences is a business-to-business science-based ingredient manufacturer. We are fast-paced, yet provide an environment that is flexible. We work hard and still have fun in the process. These combinations make us unique to our industry - and to Indiana!
We are committed to a team that is second to none and are working hard to put the right people in the right positions on the right teams.
What is in it for you? We offer:
● Weekly yoga
● Healthy snacks, fresh fruits & veggies, coffee, & tea in stocked break room
● Paid time off
● Generous comprehensive healthcare package with vision and dental
● 401k with employer contributions
● Collaborative work environment with mobile workstations & ergonomic desks, ambient lighting & atmosphere
● Walking trails surrounding a natural wetland area & native fruit trees
● Casual / business casual dress code
● On/Off-site team building events; Holiday parties & company outings, lunches
● Corporate garden, compost and onsite greenhouse with access to shared produce & gardening experts
● Opportunities tailored to personal goals, growth, & interests
The Marketing Analyst will research and identify ways to create successful campaigns to build our brand and target audience. This means you will:
● Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and customer preferences to support campaigns
● Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals
● Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic
● Track and measure marketing outcomes including, response & conversion rates, leads generated, social media engagement, etc.
● Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
● Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity
● Manage relationship with consultant/s for website implementation and updates
● Strategic B2B-centric SEO research and implementation
● Create and deploy B2B-centric blogs with targeted keywords
● Work closely & collaboratively with sales and marketing teams
● Create and present competitive analysis consistently to cross functional teams as well as train our sales team on the competitive landscape and overcoming potential objections
Given we are a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our management team and team members from all other departments on a regular basis.
Think you’re the right person? You will need:
● Strong analytical skills
● High capacity for attention to detail
● Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
● Ability to work under limited supervision and self-prioritize tasks
● Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and feedback
● College degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or a related field
● An interest in science, health & wellness
● Knowledge of the internet, website design and e-mail marketing; SEO optimization best practices, strong knowledge and understanding of Excel and Office 365 programs.
● Preference towards knowledge of Google Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs or similar platform, website management & Wordpress, B2B experience, Zoom, Mac / Apple devices and programs, HubSpot experience
● We would love it if you have knowledge of Adobe programs beyond Acrobat
This description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
17150 Metro Park CtNoblesville, IN
Get fresh Marketing Science Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.