CONSTRUCTION PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT
Construction Field Project Superintendent
Verde Building Corporation is seeking Project Superintendents with at least 5 years of Commercial/Restaurant construction experience. The Project Superintendent will manage the day to day operations of the job site on Ground-Up and Tenant Improvement Projects. This is a full-time position. This position is to manage building national chain restaurants in San Antonio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain a safe and clean job site
· Arrive before tradesmen and leave after
· Schedule all activities from Demo to Store Opening
· Ensure quality installations and adherence to plans, schedules and specifications
· Provide daily progress updates – including photos
· Minimum 50 hours per week
· Some weekends and nights depending on project requirements
· Project schedules are typically fast-paced
· 5+ years of experience with restaurant construction
· Must be familiar with all facets of building construction.
· Must be able to organize and manage all subcontractors and entire project from beginning to completion.
· Ability to work independently
· Communication skills
· Must have valid driver’s license, social security card, and transportation.
· Ability to travel a plus
Please email your resume and a list of example projects you have completed.
· Location: Main Office Gilbert/Chandler AZ
· Compensation: based on experience
· Principals only: recruiters do not call this job poster
· Paid vacation
· Paid sick leave
· Paid personal time off
· Paid federal holidays off