We are experts in the wine, and spirits industry looking for individuals who share our passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced selling environment.
As a Commissioned Sales Representative, you will cultivate and grow retail account relationships located in Vail & Summit County, Colorado to maximize the sales of Veraison's brands through effective planning, selling execution, and communication resulting in the achievement of company and supplier objectives.
If you share our passion for exceeding customer expectations and being on a winning team – and have a car to drive to our customers’ locations – then come join our fun, family-based culture.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of calls for assigned sales route. Solicit new business to increase revenue and distribution within route territory.
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to meet goals to increase market share, space allocation, and customer service.
- Ensures maximum brand visibility and marketability within accounts by utilizing effective display position and current point of sale materials when appropriate.
- Educate account staff on priority brands by administering training.
- Communicate and follow through on issues deemed important to management, our customers, and suppliers. Ensure all required documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and grow your brand, market, and industry knowledge to more effectively promote sales.
- Communicate and coordinate merchandising tactics to accounts and support merchandising activities, as needed.
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions.
- Professionally plan and execute supplier market visits in your territory
- Attend sales meetings, annual portfolio tastings, and other company events.
- Execute an overall sales strategy to meet or exceed revenue and placement goals.
- Adapt the selling approach based on each customer’s buying styles and individual business needs
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- Able to be nimble in ambiguity; be open to change; embrace innovative ideas
- Team player; works collaboratively with others
- Proficient PC, iPad, and working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Use the SevenFifty platform to request, track, and manage; accounts, samples, sales, and account reactions to tastings.
- Must be a detail and results-oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- At least 1 years of account selling experience, industry experience preferred
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills; specifically, must be able to stay focused and motivated in maintaining a high level of service to accounts.
- Able to analyze and understand data and information
- Able to communicate effectively through various methods and express self clearly and concisely while appropriately tailoring the message to the audience
- Understand retail pricing and can calculate retail margin and markup
Physical Demands of Job:
- A considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or mobile device.
- Walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping.
- A considerable amount of time includes driving throughout the day with segments of up to 2 hours.
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
- Monday to Friday
Our vision is to be the most trusted and dependable wine and spirits distributor in Colorado.
Our mission is to elevate our buyers in the eyes of their customers by not only providing the best wine and spirits in the industry but by giving them access to our expertise and services that ultimately increase their sales, profitability, and customer loyalty.
Veraison Beverage Distributors
Why Work Here?Veraison Beverage Distributors is a wholesale beverage distributor specializing in small, family-owned vineyards that produce limited amounts of exceptional wine. Veraison services the retail and restaurant community of Colorado, providing quality products from around the world. Our vision is to be the most trusted and dependable wine and spirits distributor in Colorado. Our mission is to elevate our buyers in the eyes of their customers by not only providing the best wine and spirits in the industry but by giving them access to our expertise and services that ultimately increase their sales, profitability, and customer loyalty.
A progressive, family-owned and operated Colorado company with a portfolio of world-renowned family-owned and operated wines.