- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Office Manager has broad administrative responsibility as well as managing all of the Company’s office services including copy, mail and courier services, records retention, office reception, facilities services (utilities, security, communication) and managing timelines for delivery of these services. Additionally, the Office Manager is responsible for managing relationships with vendors and procuring supplies and services as needed.
Role responsibilities include:
- Providing front desk reception including greeting guests and answer main phone line
- Manage and maintain inventory of office equipment/supplies/food delivery; purchase as needed and be on point for monthly expense reporting for related purchases
- Manage building maintenance & projects including relationships with external vendors (landlord, cleaning crew, facilities maintenance, etc.)
- Assist in scheduling onsite candidate interviews, including calendaring, travel assistance and food orders
- Help lead safety preparedness and activities including maintaining organizational charts and emergency evacuation employee lists as well as organizing training
- Support managers with new employee office set-up including space preparedness and new employee welcome kit and research ergo solutions for office equipment as needed
- Assist with office event planning and execution activities
- Act as point of contact for incoming and outgoing mail/shipments
- General office assistance and other projects may be assigned
Who You Are
You love to help others, are organized, and have a deep sense of accountability. Your positive attitude is contagious. In the past you’ve handled a busy office and came up with creative ideas to meet office administration goals. You’re an expert in Microsoft Outlook (calendaring/emails) and proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Former colleagues describe you as an individual with great communication and people skills. You enjoy assisting with company events and have creative ideas to add to our friendly, positive workplace. Ideally, you have more than 3 years of Office Management or related experience.
Veracyte affords equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran or marital status. Veracyte participates in E-Verify in the United States.
Veracyte (Nasdaq: VCYT) is a global genomic diagnostics company that improves patient care by providing answers to clinical questions, informing diagnosis and treatment decisions throughout the patient journey in cancer and other diseases. The company’s growing menu of genomic tests leverage advances in genomic science and technology, enabling patients to avoid risky, costly diagnostic procedures and quicken time to appropriate treatment. The company’s tests in lung cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, thyroid cancer, bladder cancer and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis are available to patients and its lymphoma subtyping and renal cancer tests are in development. With Veracyte’s exclusive global license to a best-in-class diagnostics instrument platform, the company is positioned to deliver its tests to patients worldwide. Veracyte is based in South San Francisco, California. For more information, please visit www.veracyte.com and follow the company on Twitter (@veracyte). Veracyte affords equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran or marital status. Veracyte participates in E-Verify in the United States.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA