Full time / Competitive Pay / Company paid travel opportunities / Mentorship / Comprehensive and continued training / Social media friendly / Weekly bonuses / Advancement opportunities / Fun company events
We are currently looking for candidates with backgrounds in retail, restaurant and/or hospitality for a Team Lead opening within our firm. We feel that candidates with strong backgrounds in retail, restaurant or hospitality have the excellent customer service, sales and time management skills to be successful within a leadership role in our marketing and sales department.
- Contract negotiations
- Commercial sales and marketing
- Team management
- Territory management
- Customer service and sales
- Corporate training
- Individual coaching
- Work / life balance - enjoy working Monday through Friday during normal business hours only
- Company paid travel opportunities for networking, continued training and awards
- Competitive weekly pay vs bi-weekly
- Monetary bonuses
- Formal rotational training and continued development
- Mentorship from top Executives with several years of industry experience
- Professional, fun and exciting team environment
- Comprehensive and continued training including (but not limited to) team management, advertising, social media, SEO, finance, talent management, campaign knowledge and more
- Advancement opportunities into management and consulting roles within
- Fun company events for philanthropy, high performance recognition, team building, networking and continued training
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Team Leads have come from a variety of backgrounds. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, retail, restaurant, hospitality, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) and is a hard working professional looking to pursue a career in sales.
- 2-3 Years of experience in retail, restaurant or hospitality
- Prior experience as a certified trainer a plus
- Must live in or around the local area
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be willing to complete background check and drug screen
Full time retail, full time restaurant, full time hospitality, full time retail hospitality restaurant, retail, restaurant, hospitality, retail and restaurant customer service, hospitality customer service, server, serving, hostess, restaurant manager, retail manager, hospitality manager, entry level restaurant, entry level retail, entry level hospitality, part time restaurant, part time retail, part time hospitality, restaurant experience, retail experience, hospitality experience, full time entry level sales, restaurant, retail, hospitality, entry level sales person, sales rep, entry level sales rep, restaurant, retail, hospitality, entry level full time outside sales rep, restaurant, retail, hospitality, outside sales, full time outside sales rep, sales and marketing, entry level sales and mktg., full time team player, restaurant, retail, hospitality, sports oriented, help wanted, full time outside sales rep, new grad, sales, restaurant, server, full time waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, host, retail, barista, bartender, trainer, busser, full-time, restaurant, retail, hospitality, Sales, entry level sales, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager.
Veracity Sales Pillars, Inc.
Why Work Here?Veracity Sales Pillars opened in the St. Louis market in 2020, although new to the market, our partners have had a 15 year relationship with our client. When Veracity Sales Pillars was founded, we made it a goal to provide the best sales training so that every one of our employees develop the necessary qualities to grow professionally and personally. Our team is dedicated to maintaining sales success through systems, self development, goals and integrity. We take the time to invest in training and self development to ensure the highest quality of personal interaction and customer service for our client.
Effective approach to marketing, competitive pay, positive workplace culture and uncapped growth!