Senior Technical Consultant - CSM / AppEngine - ServiceNow
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Veracity an RGP Company is currently seeking a Senior Technical Consultant to join our fast growing ServiceNow Practice team. The resource will be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
What you get to do in this role:
The Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible to develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to ServiceNow NOW Platform capabilities and complimentary technologies in a client-consulting environment Customer Service Management (CSM), AppEngine Applications, ServicePortal, Custom Reporting, Integrations. Responsible for technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery on the ServiceNow platform including:
- Lead workshops to gather business/technical user stories
- Consult customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices
- Develop in an Agile Scrum method, participate in ceremonies and Scrum meetings
- CSM / AppEngine Implementation experience
- AppEngine Application Development
- Application UI Configuration, Flow Designer, and Integration Hub configuration
- ServiceNow Portal and Widget development
- NOW Experience, AppEngine Studio configuration
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Development of required integration components (SSO, LDAP, REST/SOAP Web Services)
- Development with visualization frameworks including HighCharts and D3 report visualizations with 3rd party data sources helpful
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams as needed
- Be a key member on implementation project teams reporting to the Technical Lead
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Subject Matter Expert on the delivery of ServiceNow solutions, Delta certifications required
- Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design and technical best practices and standards
- Ensuring technical deliverables to Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcome
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 5 years’ demonstrated experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end development
- Proficiency with web service standards such as SOAP, REST, XML, etc.
- Proficiency with web API’s, Data integrations/ETL, Relational Databases
- Experience with SaaS / PaaS environments such as AWS, Azure
- Proficiency with modern HTML5/CSS/LESS
- Knowledge of LDAP, VPN, SSL, SSO and other such technologies and standards
- Proficiency with how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Experience configuring cloud platforms/applications
- Proficiency with Agile project management and delivery methodologies
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting roles, client facing
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (CSA) required
- Certified Application Developer (CAD) required
- Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM and/or CSM and/or HRSD desired
- 5+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in a client consulting environment
- Proven team player and team builder
- Quick learner that can adapt to a fast pace, changing environment
- Eagerness and a strong desire to expand IT knowledge at an enterprise level, as well as a willingness to be mentored by other IT consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain technical information in an articulate manner
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills an absolute essential
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate business and technical solutions to meet those needs
- Proven record of successfully managing business relationships
- Strong interest in cloud computing and related technologies including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
Powered by JazzHR
Veracity Consulting Group
AddressGlen Allen, VA
Get fresh Servicenow Technical Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.