We are looking for talented bookkeepers to join our company!
Who we are:
Veraccounts is an outsourced accounting solution that provides robust corporate accounting support to thriving and growing small businesses ranging from $1MM - $30MM in annual revenue. We are agile and quick in how we provide our services to our customers and we pride ourselves on being extremely process driven, precise, and accurate in our deliverable. We are modern solution in an otherwise traditional industry, and we hope you will join us to make an impact on small businesses!
Support Payroll, A/P and A/R duties, as delegated, and support staff accountants by completing account reconciliations during month end closing and data entry of various account activity on a more frequent and regular basis. Work closely with team on various ad hoc projects in QuickBooks or Excel, assist with data entry related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, or different types of financial reporting. May help with various administrative task, such as filing, scanning, or writing up meeting notes.
- Bookkeeping experience of at least 2 years
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Desktop
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Online
- Used ADP Run, ADP Workforce Now, or Paychex Flex
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignment
- Get-It-Done attitude + Work Smarter & Not Harder attitude
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions
- Has great writing skills
- Positive Attitude
How To Apply:
Please send in your resume and a cover letter.
If selected, we will contact you directly to schedule an interview within 5 business days after your submission.
Our interviews begin with an initial interview by video. Then, an in person follow up meeting with the CEO of the company and a follow up interview that is a Q&A session with our staff. Depending on the schedule and progress, the interviews may or may not be conducted in one sitting or split into two separate appointments.