VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc. (VeraCore) is currently seeking a Sales Associate to help establish and drive revenue growth for our Order Management & Warehouse Management Fulfillment Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application. The VeraCore software is used by top names in the fulfillment, ecommerce and graphic communications industries to service many of the world’s most respected brands.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Sales Director, as well as Marketing and Client Services teams to establish and grow new client relationships to drive company revenue growth.
The chosen candidate for this position will be responsible for the initial stages of the sales process.
As a small software company, our Sales team is crucial to the on-going growth of the company. Working at VeraCore means creating and collaborating with other driven individuals in a fun and casual work environment. In addition to innovating every day, we also foster a team environment with a lunch-time game room, end of week social gatherings, and off-site team events (prior to COVID, we look forward to getting back to this soon).
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Identify and qualify potential new customers from marketing campaigns and existing prospect lists
- Outreach to potential customers through warm calls, cold calls, and emails
- Calling on corporate departments of varying levels
- Track and manage sales pipeline and prospect information in CRM (SalesForce)
- Introducing new ideas and value propositions to prospective customers
- Backing up and assisting the Sales Director in day-to-day activities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the ecommerce fulfillment / 3PL marketplace
- Setup calls and virtual meetings between prospective customers and Sales Director
- Conduct online application demonstrations and overviews
- Grow company revenue via prospecting and qualifying leads
· 4-year college degree
· 2 years of experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) technology sales or similar role
· Strong people and relationship-building skills
· Hands on experience with multiple sales techniques – including cold calling and emailing
· Comfortable speaking on the phone and remotely working with prospective customers
· Proven track record of achieving sales goals
· Ability to develop relationships with business owners and c-level executives
· Experience with CRM software. (Experience with SalesForce a plus)
· Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
· Experience in the ecommerce, warehousing, fulfillment, 3PL industries is a plus
· Experience in conducting online product demonstrations and overviews
· Coachable and self-motivated, with ability to achieve sales goals with minimal oversight
VeraCore Software Solutions, Inc.
Why Work Here?VeraCore is a software company that delivers innovative web-based enterprise solutions to our customers. VeraCore software is used by top names in the fulfillment, e commerce and graphic communications industries to serve many of the world's most respected brands. Working at VeraCore means creating and collaborating with other driven individuals. We continually seek to enhance our software in order to meet and anticipate the needs of an ever-changing business landscape.
Casual work environment working collaboratively with other driven team members! 100% work from home during COVID.