The vision of Vera Whole Health is to create a health revolution by enlivening people, invigorating companies, and transforming healthcare. Vera Whole Health ensures that the right people get the right care at the right time, which means patients are healthier, happier and more productive.
Vera Whole Health is a market leading healthcare company that provides primary care, population health management, and behavior coaching to employees via employer-funded on- or near-site clinics. By addressing the needs of both the individual and the organization, Vera dramatically improves employee health and significantly reduces costs.
Come join our health revolution.
Position Qualifications/Essential Functions:
- Coordinate interview scheduling with Talent Acquisition Specialists, Hiring Managers and Applicants using Outlook Calendar, RingCentral, and ATS (Jobvite) tools across multiple time zones and arrange travel as needed.
- Coordinate travel/hotel for out-of-state candidates.
- Report Recruiting metrics; produce recruiting data for board reports.
- Administrator of the ATS system.
- Maintain applicant tracking system of candidates and job openings, keeping it up to date and accurate.
- Ensure talent specialists and hiring managers are accountable to steps in the ATS.
- Oversee onboarding process for new hires in conjunction with People Strategy Coordinator.
- Track candidate pre-hire paperwork including all candidate background, reference and other pre-hire screenings and ensure new hire processes are completed within a timely manner.
- Maintain open and filled position status reports and spreadsheets for recruiting team and management.
- Manage incoming requisition requests to ensure all necessary information is collected.
- Coordinate weekly Hot Job Alerts for company-wide distribution.
- Organize and maintain job descriptions.
- Track and maintain clinic launch smartsheets
- Respond to general candidate inquiries via email and phone.
- Support and act as first responder for all aspects of recruitment events and conferences attended by recruiters including shipping supplies, restocking, and other recruiting related activities.
- Assist with recruiting research projects and/or special projects.
- Schedule and facilitate weekly recruiting meetings.
- Track recruitment invoices.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- Proficiency working with an ATS (Jobvite).
- Proficiency working with Smartsheets.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years equivalent experience in related field
- Intermediate-level proficiency in the use and application of Microsoft Office Suite
- 1 + years of experience working on a centralized recruitment team in a Coordinator or recruitment-related position supporting multiple entities/groups or HR support positions.
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to The Vera Way by practicing its key components of mindfulness, continuous learning, a coach approach, innovation, adaptability and resilience with all members of Vera's staff, clients and patients.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization - Excellent verbal and written communication
- Embody solution-focused approach
- Demonstrated strong prioritization, multitasking and organizational skills with the ability to take direction from several people and communicate changes as they occur in a time sensitive manner.
- Ability to be creative and innovative in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to champion quality throughout the organization
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality and be comfortable maintaining sensitive information.
- Possess outstanding attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Proven ability and willingness to learn new processes and systems quickly.
- Includes full range of body motion
- Manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- Requires standing, walking and sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasionally lift and carry items up to 50 pounds
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal ranges
Vera Whole Health is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request. #ZR