Vera Whole Health is transforming healthcare. For insurers and employers alike, Vera helps take control of perpetually rising healthcare costs. Vera’s behavior change model via onsite primary care clinics improves health and productivity, reducing claims and overall cost of care by as much as 25% in the first year.
Vera’s model is anchored by three core elements: high engagement, managed care and organizational culture change, which combine to drive down utilization of costly services like ER, inpatient/outpatient visits, specialty services, labs and prescriptions, and transform the overall health of the organization.
Vera is the first plan-sponsored health center in the United States to earn a Certificate of Validation by the Validation Institute. This endorsement substantiates Vera’s claims that its approach reduces overall healthcare spending for employers, justifies Vera’s 100 percent money-back guarantee, and recognizes Vera for its sound population health cost outcomes.
Join the health revolution.
Vera Whole Health is seeking a motivated self-starter with a passion for technology and a strong desire to help people. This position works in conjunction with the Vera Service Desk and other technology partners to ensure that all operational IT issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner; provide end to end technical support; and oversee technical support for all Vera employees. This position will support a network of multi-state primary care health clinics, including onsite support within the Seattle Metro Area. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and an ability to translate IT concepts to a diverse audience with various levels of computing skill. A strong sense of ownership and a hunger to drive projects to execution are the keys to success in this fast-paced, challenging, and enjoyable environment.
The IT Service Desk Analyst provides a central point of oversight for Vera Whole Health’s IT support and maintenance needs. This position works in conjunction with the Vera Service Desk and other technology partners to ensure that all operational IT issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner; provide end to end technical support; and oversee technical support for all Vera employees. Equal parts technical knowledge and exemplary people skills are required for this highly people focused position.
The IT Service Desk Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily review of helpdesk tickets for mission critical applications such as the NextGen EMR system. This position will work, triage and escalate incidents as required within Vera IT, Informatics and vendor support queues to drive prompt resolution of helpdesk tickets.
- Meets or exceeds all ticketing KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Working in conjunction with the Vera IT Service Desk, troubleshoot and provide timely 1st/ 2nd tier technical support for Microsoft Office 365 cloud offering including SharePoint & Exchange, Vera PC’s, printers, phones and related equipment. Support will be provided remotely or in person depending on need.
- Provides local IT service and support for clinics\offices in assigned territory
- Maintains great customer service relationship with clinic manager and clinic engagements
- Administer user ID’s for domain and critical software systems.
- Setup and support of equipment to support onboarding and off boarding of employees.
- Provide initial onsite support and setup of technology for new Vera Clinic locations, to include PCs, phones, printers and associated peripherals. (If Applicable)
- Documentation and maintenance of VERA IT infrastructure and processes.
- IT Inventory Control.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Certifications: A+, Network+, MCSA or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 4 years of experience with incident management in a structured helpdesk environment
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- Experience with healthcare EMR systems preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Functional knowledge of Networking concepts such as LAN / WAN / Wireless.
- Knowledge of IP Video conferencing solutions such as “Microsoft Skype for Business” or “Zoom”
- Strong grasp of PC and peripheral troubleshooting and functions
- High proficiency with information systems and productivity tools, with a specific focus on Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft application stack, Office 365, including SharePoint
- Superb verbal and written communicator, able to facilitate communication with and between end users, vendors, and helpdesk
- Strong customer service skills required, candidate must be able to scale communication to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-starter, adaptable, critical thinker who enjoys a diverse range of responsibilities
- Solution-focused with a high sense of ownership focused on driving IT projects to successful completion
- Attention to detail, able to create and maintain documentation and perform data entry tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to be creative and innovative in a fast paced environment with a lot of ambiguity and constant change
- Occasionally lift and carry items up to 50 pounds
Vera Whole Health is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.