- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Vera French is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our Maintenance team! The Maintenance Technician will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems. This is a Full-time position with rotating on-call responsibilities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You will perform routine maintenance on Vera French's properties and related structures
- Assist with construction activities on company owned property
- Assess, identify needed repairs and maintain equipment and tools used
- Perform general repairs that do not require a specialized technician - repairing drywall, painting, repairing doors and other building fixtures
- Clean and assist with upkeep of the facilities
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience repairing electrical or mechanical equipment
- Knowledge and skills in performing light electrical, plumbing, HVAC repairs and ability to use a variety of hand tools and diagnostic equipment
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical with a drug and alcohol screen
- Valid Drivers' License
WHO YOU ARE:
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Persistent. Although it may take a while to achieve a goal, you do not give up.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
Share Our Values: We are united by our shared values of community service, compassion, empowerment, respect, resourcefulness and professionalism.
Make an Impact: Our mission is to enhance the mental health of all in our community by providing quality, accessible and comprehensive care.
Learn and Grow: Vera French offers various in-house training opportunities CPR, Medication Management and other trainings through our learning management system. To encourage our staff to continue their education, Vera French also offers a Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Repayment program for all employees after one year of employment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Group Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance
- MetLife dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life Insurance, AD&D, LTD through MetLife
- Supplemental life insurance, short term disability available
- 401(k) with employer contribution & matching
- Employer contribution 3% of annual salary, vested day one
- Employer matching 25% of every dollar put in by the employee, up to 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement & Loan Repayment Program
- Every employee (full-time or part-time) is eligible after one year of service
- Supplemental Critical Illness and Accident Coverage through MetLife
- Paid time off
- Nine paid holidays per year
- Nine paid sick days per year accrued on a payroll basis
- 2 weeks of vacation accrued on a payroll basis
Vera French Community Mental Health Center
Real EstateView all jobs at Vera French Community Mental Health Center