Employer Branding Marketing Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Veolia Group aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 220,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources and replenish them. In 2021, the Veolia group provided 79 million inhabitants with drinking water and 61 million with sanitation, produced nearly 48 million megawatt hours and recovered 48 million tons of waste. Veolia Environment (Paris Euronext: VIE) achieved consolidated revenue of 28,508 billion euros in 2021. www.veolia.comJob Description
This is an exciting, highly visible role with the opportunity to work cross functionally within a global organization along with ample exposure to Veolia North America's senior leadership team. As the Employer Branding Specialist, you will have the important responsibility to communicate and authentically message Veolia North America's employer brand proposition and make our culture and ways of working come alive. You will help make Veolia North America become an employer of choice across the U.S. and Canada and support its mission by enabling us to attract and engage top talent at scale. Your work will have an immediate impact on our career site, blogs, recruiter enablement, social media posts, and talent marketing campaigns.
PRIMARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
● Support the development and execution of VNA’s employer branding strategy for the U.S. and Canada that aligns with our core values and our diversity, equity, and inclusion mission.
● Partner across VNA including with Talent Acquisition, HR, and the business unit leadership.
● Formalize and evangelize our identity as an employer of choice and execute appropriately across geographies.
● Improve and manage our local employer brand channels and platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
● Organize digital and in-person events to highlight Veolia North America's culture, leaders, and teams in order to support recruiting efforts.
● Work closely with employees and colleagues across the organization to build authentic and memorable content that will ultimately help candidates see themselves at Veolia.
● Lead the ongoing effort to identify what, exactly, about the company makes it attractive to candidates; develop ideas and content to highlight key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors; use candidate-facing communications, social media, and video to convey the corporate culture and employee experience; develop and project the employee value proposition; partner with recruiting leaders and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs.
● Partner with HR to research the talent market to align targeted audiences for campaigns. Find relevant audiences.
● Develop and support the rollout and execution of employee engagement programs both
internally and externally.
Education / Experience / Background
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field or equivalent experience and demonstrated success.
● 2+ years of experience in marketing, recruitment marketing or related fields.
● 2+ years of experience in direct employer branding roles.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
● You should be a curious and exceptional writer, have a content strategist mind to see and orchestrate the big picture of content development and production, and have a penchant for measuring content performance to keep quality communications planned and continuously flowing.
● Strong communication and project management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
● An eagerness to network and create connections both within Veolia North America and with external channels, media and platforms.
● Strong specialist of visual storytelling media (i.e video, digital art, social media channels, etc).
● Data driven and a bias towards action and continual improvement.
VNA is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. VNA’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination shall not be based on any person’s sex, race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group status as defined by applicable law. VNA gives fair consideration to all qualified individuals and affords all employees and applicants opportunities for advancement according to their individual abilities without regard to membership in any applicable protected category. No opportunity for hire, advancement or any other condition of employment will be diminished through unlawful discriminatory practices.
As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Veolia
Get fresh Employer Brand jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.