At VeoRide, we're bringing the next generation of mobility sharing to cities and universities globally through our dockless pedal bike, e-bike and e-scooter systems. We also offer fat-tire bikes, cargo bikes and ADA-compliant bikes – making us the only shared mobility provider with this breadth of options. We design and engineer our own vehicles and hardware and software systems to provide a greener, healthier mode of transportation to make the communities we serve more sustainable and livable. Our mission is to offer the best combination of multi-modal sharing technology and seamless customer service, so users can unlock joy in their day. We are looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are ready to take on exciting challenges and own solutions. We are headquartered in Chicago, IL, but we are hiring across the U.S. Join us!
Do you enjoy creating digital and print images for an emerging brand? Are you interested in interfacing with Technology, Sales and Marketing departments to create visually engaging design assets? Are you excited to communicate a brand’s essence through elegant and clean design? If so, you might be VeoRide’s new Graphic Designer!
As VeoRide’s Graphic Designer, you will help spearhead digital and print design to support VeoRide’s sales and marketing, as well as local operations teams. While you will execute various print, and digital brand initiatives for our website and our mobile application, you will also be involved in strategic conversations as we continue to grow and evolve the VeoRide brand. As a graphic designer, you will be working closely with our creative team by collaborating with other designers (UI/UX and Industrial) to make sure all parts of our design is cohesive and on trend. While helping define and maintain the company's brand identity your success will be measured by your ability (in all of our markets and across platforms) to: create modern, trendy, and engaging design that will continue to help elevate our brand to the next level.
An ideal candidate for this role will be a strong Graphic Designer with experience working in a fast-paced technology company who is passionate about micromobility and solving the last mile problem.
- Working in a cross-functional team to synthesize business, marketing, and brand and riders safety initiatives into beautiful visual design
- Developing creative assets in support of VeoRide’s business development team, including print material (brochures, business cards, t-shirts, etc.), digital materials (website, visual assets for social media, app illustrations, etc.), and other branded content
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for VeoRide marketing and promotional products
- Refining VeoRide‘s marketing and branding guidebooks and brand initiatives
- Creating style guides and logos
- Ensuring a consistent visual brand experience across all user touch points
- Maintaining and updating the VeoRide website
- Mobile app screen design
- Bachelor’s degree (BFA in graphic design preferred)
- 3+ years of professional design experience (ideally with a tech startup)
- A strong portfolio that reflects a diversity of styles and experiences in both print and digital media
- Skilled illustration skills with proofs of different styles of sketches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Animation and photography skills desired
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth technology company
- Excellent Chicago West Loop location
- VeoRide credits
- Commitment to professional development and career growth
- Opportunity to work on one of the world’s most challenging problems