Strategy & Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
At Veo, we are on a mission to end car dependency by making clean transportation accessible to all and advancing the next generation of fully electric micro-mobility systems. Our fleets are constantly evolving and feature a range of vehicles - from pedal and electric bicycles, to standing and seated e-scooters, e-cargo bikes, and ADA accessible devices. We design and build our own vehicles, hardware, and software systems in house and run all our local operations to provide safe, efficient, and responsive mobility services that make communities more sustainable and livable. We are looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are ready to develop and implement new solutions to these exciting challenges. We are headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, but are hiring across the U.S. Join us!
As the Strategy & Operations Manager, you'll lead initiatives that drive operations efficiency and that enable Veo to scale. You will work both as an internal consultant to our Regional General Managers unlocking value in the markets they operate, and as project leader who identifies company-wide opportunities and implements new tools or processes that optimize our operations. This role reports to the Head of Central Operations.
- Optimize vehicle allocation between markets with the goal of maximizing profitability per deployed vehicle.
- Develop scorecards that evaluate markets performance and work alongside local manager to address gaps identified.
- Control company's fleet health and lead initiatives to improve vehicles uptime.
- Develop models to support labor hours forecasting and scheduling.
- Work as an internal consultant to Regional General Manager crafting operations strategies and tactical plans that improve profitability.
- 3+ years of experience in operations or strategy
- MBA or similar graduate degree is desirable
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and implementation drive
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Focused on process improvement with a strong drive for implementation
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Thrives in a heavily multifunctional work environment
- Excited about getting immersed in field operations and firsthand identifying opportunities and implementing new processes.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/dental/vision coverage and 401k
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, early-stage technology company
- Veo credits
- Commitment to professional development and mentorship
The expected salary range for this position is $95,000 - $100,000 with potential for bonus. The listed range is a good faith estimate, and exact compensation and total package may vary depending on market conditions and candidate qualifications.
*Note: Disclosure as required by NYC Pay Transparency Law
Veo - Corporate Careers
AddressLos Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?