Operations Manager - Alexandria
- Posted: over a month ago
At Veo, we're bringing the next generation of mobility sharing to cities and universities globally through electric bikes and scooters . We design and engineer our own vehicles, hardware, and software systems to provide a greener, healthier mode of transportation to make the communities we serve more sustainable and livable. Our mission is to offer the best combination of multi-modal sharing technology and seamless customer service, so users can unlock joy in their day! We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are ready to take on exciting challenges and own solutions.
Are you an operations leader with a bias for execution and excellent customer service? Are you excited about helping to grow an innovative transportation solution in your very own market? Are you passionate about leading teams? If so, you might be Veo's next Operations Manager!
As Veo's Operations Manager, you'll have the opportunity to help lead our innovative dockless micro-mobility program. You'll play a vital role in the program's success, from ensuring efficient daily operations to maintaining and strengthening local partnerships. Above all, it will be your responsibility to increase the number of users who use our fleet. Your success will be measured by your ability to drive daily ridership, lead a high performing team, and continually delight our users with exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for operations management and customer service.
- Oversee local operations and business growth
- Plan, execute, and meet monthly and quarterly goals on key business metrics
- Collaborate with Veo HQ on growth strategies in your market and region
- Recruit and grow local team (with the support of Veo HQ)
- Displaying leadership in your market by encouraging and mentoring your team
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- At least 1-2 years of operations management and/or customer service experience
- An "ownership mindset" with an entrepreneurial flair
- A willingness and ability to work a variety of days and shifts
- Quantitative decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication
- Passion for the overall goals of dockless bike & scooter sharing and sustainable transportation
- Great leadership with a developed sense of ethics
- Commitment to making your community a better place to live and ride
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/dental/vision coverage and 401k
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, early-stage technology company
- Veo credits
- Commitment to professional development and mentorship
Veo - Corporate Careers
BusinessView all jobs at Veo - Corporate Careers