- Are you a Certified Automotive Technician who is proud of what you have accomplished so far in your career?
- Do you have an interest in relocating to a different part of the country to improve or change your life?
- Would you like to be a part of a progressive, growing Automotive Dealer Group and make more money?
If so, we would love to talk with you about your ideal position (location, schedule requirements, compensation, environment etc) and assist you in finding the absolute best position for you and your future. We work with various groups who represent all of the major automotive brands- both domestic and imports. The best part about it is that our clients will relocate strong Technicians like yourself to fill their needs in markets such as North Carolina, South Carolina, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Desired Background and Experience:
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in a Technician/Mechanic capacity
- Factory and ASE Certifications are required
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
- Willingness to learn and develop with a “can do” attitude
- Reliable, motivated, positive, and hard working are a must
Our Clients Offer:
- Extremely competitive hourly rates (some with guarantees) and more hours than you could possibly flag/week
- Relocation assistance
- Various work schedules- some offer flexibility and some with no Saturday requirements
- State of the art equipment and climate controlled shops
- Fantastic benefits all around!
- Continued training and developmental opportunities, our clients will pay for you to receive additional Factory Certifications
- Career growth and advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $40.00 /hour