Senior Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer, you will develop highly creative and diverse portfolio of products from concept to completion. This position relies on quick ideation, attention to detail, and producing high quality products within a tight deadline. Functionality of products is key and understanding overseas manufacturing is a plus. Most importantly, a good attitude, flexibility, and a willingness to learn are keys to success.
- Concepting and ideating in developing innovative and timeless designs that adhere to the brand’s aesthetic
- Creating detailed Tech Packs
- Following up with sample status and making sure products arrive on time
- Assist in creation of presentations
- Reviewing samples and make comments on execution
- Work with operations on creating packaging solutions for all designs
- Managing junior designers and freelance support team
- Exceptional Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solidworks/Rhino experience a plus for rendering
- 8+ years of Product Development/Design experience
- Consumer packaged goods, hard good, and/or packaging experience a plus
1 direct report and management of freelance support as needed.
This position has access to confidential information such as technology and company documentation.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Venus Et FleurSanta Fe Springs, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.