Box Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role of this job is to transfer products and supplies using our box truck or other company vehicles to conduct deliveries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. (list key tasks and align a % of time to the responsibility it will take overall for this job. Must = 100%
- Conduct vehicle inspection and perform minor maintenance. Report defects, accidents, or violations.
- Drive trucks on a predetermined route and schedule.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, routes, parking, breaks, etc.)
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading stations.
- Transport products and materials to and from suppliers, retail locations and distribution centers.
- Confirm the quality and amounts of products that have been picked up or delivered.
- Safely load and unload products to maintain quality while in transit without causing damage.
- Be able and willing to make trips to other states. On occasion may require overnight trips.
- Will be used as a delivery driver when applicable.
- When not occupied with box truck related responsibilities, will have full responsibilities of a general warehouse employee.
None unless this is a supervisory role.
This position has access to confidential information such as technology and company documentation.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to the risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Venus Et Fleur
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Venus Et Fleur
Get fresh BOX Truck Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.