We are seeking a Community Senior Manager/Community Director with great management/leadership skills to lead our team at Lewisville Texas.
At Venture X, we provide people with an environment where they can interact, brainstorm, and connect with like-minded individuals.
Join Venture X Lewisville - The Realm at Castle Hills where we offer a variety of flexible workspace options including dedicated/shared desks, private offices, virtual offices, events and more. You will love working here!
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
· Plan and execute sales and customer retention initiatives to achieve and maintain 100% occupancy
· Drive growth of Venture X-provided service offering
· Create a professional, collaborative and customer - oriented environment for our members.
· Manage the sales team, leads and coordinators to ensure goals and objectives are achieved
· Ensure the location is fully operational, processes are running smoothly, and the location is kept clean at all times.
· Manage revenue and expenses to optimize profitability
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Community Management & Events
· Develop and implement community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs
· Active participation and leadership in local community events to increase brand awareness
· Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations
· Identify opportunities and act on them to connect members
· Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience
· Recommend best practices, including but not limited to community management, sales, events, training, and member experience on a company-wide level
· Explain Venture X policies and procedures to members, including but not limited to membership agreement and billing procedures
· Partner with the Sales team to define and drive sales initiatives
· Take responsibility for community dynamics
· Conduct tours to work towards and maintain 100% building occupancy when community coordinators or leads are unavailable
· Lead tours for VIPs, i.e. guests of Venture X
· Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups , small to large organizations in the community.
· Manage and maintain relationships with commercial brokers, vendors and landlords
· Drive Sales for VXCH/Affiliates.
Facility Management and Operations
· Make recommendations to Property Management on any repairs, maintenance, or updates required in your building
· Review all base building documents to ensure the data is updated and accurate
· Review all lease agreements and ensure compliance of building regulations and member agreements
· Set priorities using ticket data and clearly communicate adjustments to team
· Produce comprehensive quality control reports that allow all stakeholders to improve member experience
· Review daily reports and work with team to finalize weekly and monthly reports that outline community and sales progress
· Responsible and accountable for P&L management for the location
Leadership and Management
· Partner with the sales team and the community leads and coordinators to reach sales goals and execute on their objectives as an individual and a team
· Lead professional development within team and make recommendations to promote current employees
· Perform weekly one-on-one meetings to track individual performance
· Oversee and keep team up to date with process changes
· Oversee team including performance management reviews
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• College degree (preferred).
• Leadership and Management Experience is a MUST (Minimum of 7years)
• Must have prior experience in at least one of the following fields: - commercial real estate, hospitality, customer service or sales.
· Prior experience managing large flexible office space (+25,000 sq. ft) commercial real estate or multiple locations is a plus
• Prior people and financial management experience required
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-Starter, exceptional customer service and great leadership skills
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and multitasking skills
• Must possess strong ownership and entrepreneurial abilities