OFFICE LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale Area
This is an On-Site Position
All Inbound Calls!!!
Inside Sales Representative Primary Responsibilities:
The Inside Sales Representative will receive incoming inquiries from across the country from consumers in need of a financial program that can help them with their outstanding debt.
Inside Sales Representatives help customers in budgeting, managing their finances, and eliminating unsecured debt.
Inside Sales Representative General Description:
- An energetic person who enjoys talking with people over the phone, or in person, and helping them by providing sound financial advice and counselling.
- The Inside Sales Representative determines debt obligations by interviewing clients; examining bills and payment schedules.
- The Inside Sales Representative helps enroll potential clients into a financial program to help them with their outstanding debts.
- The Inside Sales Representative uses financial resources by examining income, assets and expenses.
- Develop a financial plan for the client where necessary by reducing high-interest debt.
Inside Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education.
- Previous experience in credit and/or collections, financial planning and sales preferred.
- Strong people skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Fact gathering skills.
- Knowledge and use of PC Systems.
- Ability to work independently while meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated, willingness to constantly improve.
- Attention to detail and be able to multi-task and prioritize work on a daily basis.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English a plus+)
Many of the successful hires we have made over the past few years have come from inside sales / call center environments. An added plus for an inside sales person would be to have financial service experience.
We provide an in house training program!!
Bilingual Spanish and English speakers a plus!!
Job Type: Full-time
Key Words: Bilingual, English/Spanish, Account Manager, Inside Sales, Sales, Phone Sales, Inbound Calls, Call Center, Bonus, Incentives, Commission, Leads, Finance, Financial Help, Mortgage, Mortgage Officer, Mortgage Officer Assistant, Inbound Call Center, Business Development, Account Executive, Inbound Requests.
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.