OFFICE LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale Area
This is an On-Site Position
All Inbound Calls!!!
Inside Sales Representative Primary Responsibilities:
The Inside Sales Representative will receive incoming inquiries from across the country from consumers in need of a financial program that can help them with their outstanding debt.
Inside Sales Representatives help customers in budgeting, managing their finances, and eliminating unsecured debt.
Inside Sales Representative General Description:
- An energetic person who enjoys talking with people over the phone, or in person, and helping them by providing sound financial advice and counselling.
- The Inside Sales Representative determines debt obligations by interviewing clients; examining bills and payment schedules.
- The Inside Sales Representative helps enroll potential clients into a financial program to help them with their outstanding debts.
- The Inside Sales Representative uses financial resources by examining income, assets and expenses.
- Develop a financial plan for the client where necessary by reducing high-interest debt.
Inside Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education.
- Previous experience in credit and/or collections, financial planning and sales preferred.
- Strong people skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Fact gathering skills.
- Knowledge and use of PC Systems.
- Ability to work independently while meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated, willingness to constantly improve.
- Attention to detail and be able to multi-task and prioritize work on a daily basis.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English a plus+)
Many of the successful hires we have made over the past few years have come from inside sales / call center environments. An added plus for an inside sales person would be to have financial service experience.
We provide an in house training program!!
Bilingual Spanish and English speakers a plus!!
Job Type: Full-time