Strong Law Group, PLLC is looking for enthusiastic individuals, motivated to make a positive change in people’s lives. Join our rapidly growing debt resolution team as a Client Services Representative and advocate for our clients to help them achieve financial freedom.
What we do: Through our relationships, we offer debt resolutions services which help clients get out of debt in the quickest and most effective way possible, so they can refocus on the important things in life.
The Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) Customer Service Representative will be responsible for delivering superior quality service to our clients.
Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) Customer Service Representative Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Process new client enrollments
· The Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) Customer Service Representative will communicate with clients through various channels.
· Help clients understand account information.
· Acknowledge and resolve client inquiries with focus on client retention.
· The Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) Customer Service Representative will communicate and coordinate with colleagues.
· The Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) Customer Service Representative ensure client satisfaction and provide professional support.
· Other tasks as assigned by leadership
Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
· The Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) Customer Service Representative has a high school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form
· The Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) Customer Service Representative has the ability to maintain composure when clients are stressed or upset.
· Some client support experience necessary.
· The The Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) Customer Service Representative has knowledge and use of PC Systems, including MS Office applications.
- Attention to detail with ability to multi-task and prioritize work on a daily basis
Fluent Bilingual ( English / Spanish )
This position is full time and operates in a state-of-the-art call center.
Guaranteed Weekends Off
Bilingual a Plus ( English / Spanish )
Paid Time Off
401k - with 50% match
Life & Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Key Words: Bilingual Customer Service, Bilingual Client Services, Bilingual Customer Care, Bilingual Retail, Bilingual Customer Associate, Bilingual Help Desk, Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Bilingual Customer Services, Bilingual Client Services, Bilingual Customer Relations, Bilingual Customer Kiosk Assistant, Bilingual Customer Support, Bilingual Customer Call Center Representative.
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.