Job Description: Field Marketing Representative
- Entry-Level Role
- Full-Time Hourly (40 hours a week)
- Benefits Eligible after 60 days of Employment
- $15.00 per hour base pay plus commission (commission structure separate)
- Attend trainings and team meetings
- Schedule solar consultations with qualified homeowners
Monday through Friday:
12:00pm to 8:00pm
Each day begins and finishes at the 327 Captain Lewis Drive, Southington, CT
It is your responsibility to get to and from the field.
Path to Promotion:
Weeks 1 - 6: Initial Goal of sitting 12.0+ Completed Visits
Weeks 7 - 10: Second Goal of sitting 15.0+ Completed Visits
If the goal is achieved, then you will be promoted to full-time salary and begin training with a Sales Manager to learn the in-home sales pitch in the final phase.
Weeks 11 – 14: Final Goal of 10+ Completed Visits
In the final Phase you will learn the in-home sales pitch, train newer canvassers and also sit 10.0+ completed visits.
Once you have sat 10.0+ completed visits in this phase and can deliver the full in-home presentation, then you will
be promoted to the in-home sales team