Venture Construction Group of Florida, Inc. Stuart, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently bookkeeper personnel to join our team at our Stuart location! MUST HAVE PROVEN EXPERIENCE with references.
- Process company receipts, sales invoices, and payments for suppliers.
- Working to set up new credit lines for suppliers the company needs to utilize.
- Managing and maintaining all company insurances and licenses.
- Processing Reimbursement expenses and entering QuickBooks online.
- Assisting with weekly payroll for our employee wages.
- Regular reports on financial statements.
- Handling banks statements and balancing out our books in QuickBooks daily.
- Keeping up with company budgets.
- Maintain financial records noting employee’s incoming and outgoing finances.
- Updating VIP and owner of the company Weekly with accounts payable that the company owes on weekly and monthly basis.
- Entering accounts payable dealing with vendors, independent contractors, suppliers and company operating expenses into QuickBooks online and into our companies CRM.
- Accounting data entry into our companies CRM in relations to accounts payable.
- Scanning documents related to accounts payable in the customer files.
- Experience with QuickBooks online is a must.
- Familiar with construction accounting procedures (1 year experience prefer)
- Associate’s need bachelor’s or master’s degrees preferred.
- Bookkeeping experience required.
- Computer literate with Experience in Microsoft excel word.
- Someone who’s independence but also a team player.
- If there is a problem than knowing how to solve it.
- Organizational skills.
- Great with computers and software.
- Being able to focus one task for long periods at a time.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt.
- Knowing business and finance standpoint of view.
- Competitive salary/ 40+ hours a week
- Health Care
- End of year company Trip if company hits at sales goals.
- One year paid vacation after first year.
Venture Construction Group of Florida, Inc.Why Work Here?
Excellent opportunities to grow within the company that is focused on company culture and long lasting relationships with its staff.
Founded in 1998, Venture Construction Group of Florida (VCGFL) is an award-winning leader in commercial construction, restoration, renovations, roofing, storm damage repairs, and 24/7 emergency services throughout the state of Florida, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Bahamas. With over 20 years of experience, we are a full-service general contractor. Specializing in large-scale industrial/ commercial projects, VCGFL assists property managers, commercial property owners, industrial boards, condominium boards, homeowner associations, association boards, high rises, hotels, resorts and business complexes with 3rd party consulting, commercial design, build, and restoration, full-scope repairs, roofing, specialty construction, historical restoration, water and flood mitigation, 24/7 emergency services and property repairs due to fire, flood, water, wind tornado and hurricanes. With the industry’s leading accreditations, commitment to innovation, a solid reputation and offices throughout the state, Venture is equipped and ready to help.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Venture Construction Group of Florida, Inc.