Venture Capital Properties is a Full-Service Real Estate Investment Sales Firm that has a proven track record of success with over $4 Billion in closed transactions. We provide significant resources, infrastructure and proprietary technology to provide tools for our team.
The Darouvar team at VCP is looking to expand. The team currently consists of 6 agents. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated, skilled, sales agents who are ready to learn and produce under a very tenured leader. We specialize in the sale of Multi-Family and Mixed-Use Assets and Development Sites throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx and Queens.
Kevin Darouvar began his Real Estate career in 2012 at Marcus & Millichap working under the top producing Multi-Family team (NewYorkMultiFamily) led by Peter Von Der Ahe and Joe Koicim. While at Marcus & Millichap, Kevin transacted on a number of deals including 20 Avenue A for $26,500,000 and 211 Madison St for $4,200,000.
In 2014, Kevin created the Investment Sales Division for Living New York. There, he founded the Darouvar Team which originally consisted of 3 agents.
In late 2017, Kevin moved the Darouvar Team to Venture Capital Properties where he was retained as a Senior Managing Director. Since the move, Kevin and his team have transacted on over 13 properties and focus primarily on exclusive listings.
The Average Darouvar Team Member has earned over $200,000 in commissions by Year 3.
Kevin is a member of the Forbes Real Estate Council, an invitation-only membership for top industry leaders.
Kevin was nominated for Commercial Observer's 30 Under 30 for 2019.
Kevin has been mentioned numerous times on many different publications including TheRealDeal.com, Commercial Observer, Forbes, NYREJ, Real Estate Weekly, TradedNY, and more.
Venture Capital Properties sold over $450,000,000 worth of Investment Property in 2018 versus only $300,000,000 in 2017 prior to Darouvar's arrival.
The position is completely commission based (No Salary/Draws)
The candidate will be originating, evaluating, and advising on disposition and acquisition of commercial real estate investment opportunities.
- Must have at least one year of Sales Experience
- Must be willing to make over 80 Phone calls per day
- Must be a good listener
- Must be coachable
- Must have the ability to build rapport/relationships with new clients/investors
- Must be professional with excellent communication skills
- Must be organized
- Must be resilient and persistent
- Intensive Training for the first 8-10 weeks learning how to master the phones, create meetings, create relationships and evaluate buildings/new deals
- Making Cold Calls to Create Meetings with New Clients/Investors
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Report on team and individual performance
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Main objective is to connect buyers with sellers to earn big commissions