Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you interested in working for an innovative and expanding company involved in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical industries?
We are recruiting for this amazing direct hire (full-time employee) position and if you think this job is a great fit for you, apply ASAP to learn more, this one is expected to fill quickly!
The role of this position is to oversee, direct, and support daily operations of the Clean Room while interacting with multiple departments to ensure all products meet quality standards and company specifications. The Clean Room Manager manages production requirements for product scheduled thru the room, gathers data related to productivity, daily output standards, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing opportunities, and tracking to ensure quality standards are met related to the production processes required from our customers. Supervise Clean Room employee standards and product integrity.
Working within the micro technology and bio pharma industries, the entire team will be responsible for wearing required clean room PPE for an ISO Class 7 environment as they perform a variety of assembly duties.
· Responsible for daily operations in an ISO Class 7 clean room.
· Ability to train in GMP, hygiene, cleanroom operations, sanitization protocols, SOPs
· Discipline to follow GMP and SOPs
· Ability to review, edit and write SOPs
· Supports validation and engineering team
· Manages production flow and cycle time
· Manage, train and oversee a team of technicians in the production of various products that meet clean room regulatory approvals required on new products being developed.
· Responsible for providing direction, coaching, counseling and leadership for all direct reports.
· Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
· Completes a variety of decontamination tasks on equipment and tools, as well as transfer of material into the clean room while wearing full suits.
· Chemical spill and release emergency response knowledge.
· BS degree in Scientific or Engineering discipline with 5 years of manufacturing experience or AA degree or equivalent manufacturing and supervisory experience for 5+ years.
· 5+ years of experience in a clean room environment, bio pharmaceutical lab, and/or high-tech manufacturing.
· Experience in GMP
· Experience in Quality Systems
· Understands cleanrooms and controlled environments - air quality, particle control, microbial control, contamination control and ESD
· Good documentation skills and practices
· Experience in manufacturing ERP systems, Infor system a plus.
· Proficient in MS Office applications, strong excel skills preferred.
· Must be comfortable wearing cleanroom garment system consisting of head covering, beard cover, face mask, gloves, coveralls and shoe covers for most of the shift.
· Mechanical aptitude a plus.
· Valid Driver's license, clean 3-Year MVR required.
· Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization.
· Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization.
Location: Barrington, IL
Employment Type: W2 employee with competitive benefits.
This is a great opportunity and we're looking to fill this role with the right person. If you are ready to embark on an amazing new career opportunity, APPLY RIGHT NOW!
About Ventura Solutions:
Ventura Solutions is a rapidly growing medical device and pharmaceutical staffing, consulting, and training firm. Our extensive industry expertise in medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products along with an exceptional talent pipeline makes us a top choice for a wide range of projects. We also offer great benefits that enable us to attract and retain top talent in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products space. For more information and other job opportunities visit us at ventura-solutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Ventura Solutions LLC