The Packaging Technician is is responsible for tending machinery that performs one or more packaging functions such as filling, marking, labeling, banding, tying, packing or wrapping product.
- Safely and accurately package batches per production / block schedule and Standard Operating
- Procedures (SOP).
- Execute assigned work using batch ticket and detailed procedures
- Assume ownership of assigned work. Follow batches through to completion.
- Check packaging needs to keep batches moving. Overtime may be required to complete batches.
- Accountable to Production Coordinator for daily activity. Job Performance is monitored by the
- Machine Operator and Supervisor
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs consistently
- High school diploma