We are seeking a highly motivated, self-driven Sales Account Manager to maintain customer relationships and increase revenue for our clients in the St. Louis area.
Our ideal Account Manager is a goal-driven individual with outstanding sales, organization, and people skills. Excellent communication skills are a must have for this role. An Account Manager must understand our customer needs and strives to meet and exceed them.
- Understand and execute all aspects of the sales process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining all existing customer accounts
- Using proven methods to connect with new customers such as retail partners, trade-shows, events, presentations, etc.
- Meeting with potential customers at venues to provide them with client information and customer support
- Providing quotes, managing new customer sign-ups, and closing the sale
- Use pre-determined monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals to maintain territory performance. The Account Manager should report to the management team with updates on the status of goals and expectations
- Be willing to assist in establishing sales objectives for the assigned territory and ensure sales activities comply with established procedures, policies, and practices.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to the management team on the industry, product, economic, and other territory changes that may impact the sales and overall business.
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries in a timely manner, while ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable of the brand and product.
- Collaborate with management, marketing, and other sales leaders to develop strategic product promotions.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience and/or sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency using CRM systems
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company's diverse business and product lines
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills to help promote new and existing products