Revenue Cycle Manager
Ventra Health Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for the management of the accounts receivable of Ventra Health clients. This person works closely with the Director, Revenue Cycle Management in overseeing operational processes, personnel, and administrative functions in order to provide superior AR management services. This position ensures client satisfaction by executing the strategic business plan while leading their team.
- Partners with the Director RCM to ensure appropriate staffing levels and balance of workload for the AR team and participates in the hiring process
- Responsible for consistent and ongoing training of the AR team
- Performs routine audits and holds monthly/quarterly one-on-one reviews with AR team members
- Serves as a resource of knowledge and guidance for the AR team
- Develops time management and organizational skills in the AR team to ensure they accomplish their productivity goals each week
- Ensures client performance meets or exceeds abeo standards
- Ensures that accurate and up-to-date instructions surrounding the AR processes are maintained for each assigned client and clearly communicated in a timely manner
- Ensures timely month-end close for all assigned clients
- Drives standardization of accounts receivable processes including proper documentation, distribution, and communication
- Partners with shared services to ensure proper management of client processes to include timely processing charge/payment/adjustment batches
- Supports a positive workplace culture to attract and retain revenue cycle talent on the assigned client(s)
- Understands and complies with applicable laws regarding billing, collections, and refund processing
- Communicates employee performance to Director(s), RCM and HRBP
- Expert level medical billing experience, anesthesia preferred.
- Proven leadership skills to manage, motivate, and set expectations with team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions in a timely fashion that are sound, accurate, and supported by the reasoning and inclusion of appropriate people
- Must be able to prioritize and accomplish objectives in a timely fashion
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to train and coach employees.
- Excellent time management skills
Ventra Health supports Diversity and Inclusion with the goal of hiring highly qualified talent. We hire based on skills and merit with special care taken to ensure procedures are free from biases related to a candidate's age, race, gender, religion, and sexual orientation.
Ventra HealthWhy Work Here?
Ventra Health is now hiring in our abeo Management Corporation, Gottlieb, and DuvaSawko locations!
Finance and Insurance