We are an established, 50-year old Seattle industrial cleaning contractor who is seeking full-time, self-motivated CDL Drivers with an excellent work ethic, problem solving skills and the ability to project a positive and professional company image at all times. We're willing to rapidly train drivers with an existing Class B or A CDL. No CDL? No Problem. We offer a financial incentive program to help you obtain your CDL.
Regular hours are Monday - Friday. Start time can vary but is generally around 7 am. On a rotating schedule you will be "on-call" for emergency services. This is generally every 4 to 6 weeks and lasts for one week. $25-$50 bonus on emergency calls.
• Valid Washington State CDL, class B or better, with air brake and tanker endorsement or participation in our training and CDL certification program while working as a general laborer assisting drivers.
• Current DOT medical card or ability to get one once you earn your CDL endorsement.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Must pass background check, pre-employment physical and drug screening
• Good Driving Record
• Existing CDL base wage $23-27 /hour DOE, but "Prevailing Wage" work increases that to an average of $40+ /hour over the course of a year as PW hours are $58+ / hour.
• Driver Trainee $20-22 /hour DOE, but "Prevailing Wage" work increases that to an average of $30+ /hour over the course of a year as PW hours are $49+ / hour
• Employer pays 100% of individual worker's medical, dental & vision after 60-day probationary period.
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days after 90-day probationary period
• Company profit sharing plan
For more details call John at 206-634-2750.
Please email your resume to the job posting, fax to 206-634-2753, fill out an application in person at 3914 Leary Way NW, Seattle WA 98107, or mail an application to the same address, Attn: John Linn