Privately owned 51-year successful Environmental Service Contractor. Contracts with public agencies and private organizations throughout the Puget Sound area. Located in vibrant Fremont/Ballard area of Seattle.
Controller/Manager is responsible for:
· Supervising, directing and monitoring all Accounting staff
· Compile and analyze all financial information
· Preparation of financial statements
· Responsible for all Government Reporting, Federal Income Tax
· Cash Management, Bank Statement Reconciliation
· Salary and Hourly Payroll Backup
· Interface with Operations, Sales, Vendors and Customers
· Human Resources
· Business insurance procurement, evaluation and negotiations
· Intermittent on-call duties
· 5+ years in Construction/Service Organization
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
· Proficient with Excel, MS Word
· Strong initiative, oral communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
· Flexible/adaptable. Able to handle changing circumstances
· Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Monthly contribution to HSA account
· PTO and holiday pay
· Profit Sharing Plan
· Annual Bonus Plan
Ventilation Power Cleaning, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Join a friendly work environment with great pay, and 100% paid employee health insurance!