Clinical Data Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clinical Data Coordinator Needed for Growing Clinical Research Company
Ventavia Research Group is a clinical research firm focused on providing exceptional services to the clinical trial industry and community. We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Data Coordinator with a clinical research background, expert documentation skills, and strong knowledge of Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) and lab certification processes.
As a Clinical Date Coordinator, you are a key member of our Data Management team responsible for the collection, coordination, processing, and quality control of clinical trial data.
The Person We are Looking for:
- Has IATA certification or completed within 60 days of employment
- Has excellent attention to detail and documentation skills
- Has experience with electronic medical records, medical terminology, and data entry
- Likes to work as part of a team; able to easily build relationships with trial center colleagues and staff
Our Data Coordinators:
- Are responsible for overall clinical data performance of regulated clinical trials including inspection readiness
- Proactively identify potential issues that could affect the quality of the clinical data and partner with the appropriate staff to resolve them as appropriate
- Ensure the integrity of the clinical data in the clinical databases and the clinical patient files
- Implement regular quality checks
- Follow GCP requirements and ICH guidelines in clinical data management
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay $16-$20 per hour
- Comprehensive Benefits package – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability,401K with match, flexible spending and additional work/life resources
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for career development with on-the-job training, certification assistance and continuing education reimbursement
Please note: We prefer all of our employees to be fully vaccinated We require the wearing of N-95 Face Masks when in the office with other patients and staff members
Ventavia Research Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ventavia Research Group
AddressFort Worth, TX
HealthcareView all jobs at Ventavia Research Group