Vensure Employer Services Billings, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
Primary responsibilities include helping Sr. Accountant reconcile our main cash accounts. Secondarily, they will obtain credit data and financial statements of Avitus Group members, individual business owners and the business, to determine the degree of risk involved in regards to Avitus Group continuing to provide services. Prepare report with this credit information for use in decision-making. Monitor all facets of accounts receivable.
- Prepare regular reconciliations for payroll and funding accounts.
- Responsible for proper set up of applicable accounting, banking, payroll, deduction, benefit, etc. codes.
- Prepare analysis of credit data and financial statements and obtain credit rating for prospective and active Members.
- Upon completion of analysis, determine prospective Members and/or new Member’s credit worthiness.
- Prepare analysis of profitability vs. risk.
- Confer with Members to insure Member understands invoices and balances.
- Confer with Members to determine reasons for past due payments.
- Develop procedures for payment and/or collections.
- Advise Members of company decisions regarding debt resolution.
- Review Member files to identify and select delinquent accounts.
- Make recommendation for collection/termination.
- Act as back up for AR Specialist when needed.
- Contribute to company effort and success by performing all other duties assignments.
SKILLS NECESSARY FOR JOB PERFORMANCE
Understanding and application of a variety of computer accounting softwares; organization of multiple and conflicting deadlines; self managing; oral and written communication skills; analytical; and interactive. Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions; negotiation; customer service and customer needs assessment.
Vensure Employer Services
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Vensure Employer Services