Sr HR Business Partner, International
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2004, Vensure Employer Services provides PEO solutions and human resource outsourcing to small and mid-market businesses across the country. Through its subsidiaries, including VensureHR, the company processes more than $9 billion in payroll and supporting more than 300,000 worksite employees. With services including payroll, medical and voluntary benefits, workers' compensation, risk management, and HR administration, Vensure companies support a broad spectrum of industries, allowing small business owners to cost-effectively manage HR functions and turn their attention to growth and profitability initiatives
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k w/match, PTO, paid holidays, and more!
The Strategic Relations SR HR Business Partner is responsible for the delivery of customized service solutions that positively impact the client's business resulting in client retention and growth. This role completes client services functions for the organization and proactively consults and regularly follows up with clients to develop, implement and monitor Human Resource related deliverables which includes identifying legal requirements affecting Human Resources functions and ensuring client policies, procedures and actions are in compliance. The Strategic Relations SR HR Business Partner also provides mentorship to Strategic Relations Associate HR Business Partners.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work with targeted Elite HR-Centric clients with primary focus on compliance and strategic related HR needs.
• Responsible for all aspects of the client's health, maintenance, and retention; monitor regular payroll trends, consult on products and services, and navigate compliance matters.
• Work closely with client, sales team and operations departments to ensure a mutually successful transition to Vensure and maintain a long-lasting partnership.
• Travel to perform onsite visits and meet remotely with clients to achieve KPIs, service level and profitability for client
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, appointed contacts and on-site supervisors; provide sound guidance and value-added solutions that contribute to client's success and growth of their business which results in high customer satisfaction and retention.
• Interact with clients to gain knowledge of their business model and drivers, HR practices, goals and objectives.
• Work proactively with clients to provide information and best practices.
• Provide customized solutions in accordance with the client's internal standards and HR best practices, prompt issue resolution, timely follow-up and proactive recommendations that enhance communication, productivity, organizational culture and work practices and mitigate risk.
• Provide clients with development of handbooks, job descriptions, performance evaluation systems, compensation plans, hiring/on-boarding processes, salary benchmarking, and succession planning.
• Identify legal and regulatory compliance concerns related to Human Resources and partner with clients to conduct employee coaching, counseling, reductions in force, termination analysis, separation agreements and act as point of communication between affected employee and client if needed.
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
• Work in conjunction with HR Manager and Regional AVP to provide results of completed effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Recommend training to improve business operations and minimize liability.
• Conduct exit interviews as requested by clients.
• Properly and timely document all client related interactions in the CRM and HRIS.
• Build, maintain and promote relationships with colleagues, ensuring effective communication and services that impact clients.
• Provide guidance and mentor Associate HR Business Partner.
• Attend webinars, seminars and other trainings to stay-up-to-date on laws and best practices.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, personable, well-spoken, and technical skills necessary.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Human Resources best practices with emphasis on employee relations as well as related federal, state and local laws and regulations required.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including, employee relations, organizational diagnosis, performance management, recruitment, compensation and benefits.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal effectiveness at all levels in the organization and across cultures.
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
• Bilingual capabilities (English/Spanish) are preferred
• Adheres to KPIs and SOPs according to guidelines established.
• Ability to apply change management initiatives to assist in business transformation.
• Must use logic and reasoning to make immediate decisions under pressure or tight deadlines.
• Ability to make proper judgment calls when presented by a situation/problem.
• Strong sense of business ethics including the ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
• Able to effectively manage multiple projects and attend to daily account and HR matters while maintaining focus and follow through on issues until resolved and delivering results as committed.
• Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve escalations by using judgment that is consistent with the standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations and/or government law.
• Outstanding business acumen with the ability to understand and operate from the perspective of the business owner.
• Demonstrated proficiency in conducting root cause analysis and strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to research and analyze various types of data.
• Ability to prioritize and efficiently execute a high volume and broad scope of tasks within tight deadlines, competing demands and changes in the work environment.
• Ability to cross-culturally communicate with clients from different countries.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent work experience is required.
• Five (5) + years HR experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams) and demonstrated ability to learn other applications as needed.
• Experience with various HRIS systems and payroll platforms preferred.
• PRISM and PEO experience preferred.
• Multistate knowledge preferred.
Required Licenses And/Or Certifications
• PHR, GPHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
Vensure Employer Services
BusinessView all jobs at Vensure Employer Services