This is a vital role responsible for supporting the Sales and Pre-Construction departments. They will by assist in development and implementation of sales strategies; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings; maintaining databases; preparing reports and overseeing the development of new project proposals.
Imagine the reward of having a major impact on the success of a company that was voted the #1 coolest place to work in the construction industry according to Crain’s Detroit. Thrive in a career with a company that cares about your future and gives you the support to gain the professional growth you deserve.
Experience stability with a company that has a history of completing projects in many different markets, including office, industrial, multi-family, senior living, education, religious, and renovation. Take pride in where you work and have confidence in the future of the company and your career. It is no wonder their average employee tenure is 10+ years.
As a valued team member, you will receive competitive compensation and a benefits package, including:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Life Insurance and long term disability
- Paid time off and parental leave
- 401(k) with company match
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Relevant past work experience
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Experience working with business executives
- Extremely strong writing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Suite
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Secures information, inserts data and manages data bases.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Assemble and prepare sales proposals and sales support materials.
- Contract documentation and administration.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
Creative - Utilizes divergent thinking to generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions. Demonstrated ability to collect information, develop plans and conceive creative solutions to customers’ needs. Applies “fresh” thinking to repetitive assignments.
Competitive - Driven by the desire to assemble the most cost effective solution to a customer’s needs within given quality and scheduling objectives.
Organized - Utilizes strong organizational and planning skills. Experienced at simultaneous coordination of multiple projects.
Displays strong written and oral comunication skills and employs effective listening skills. Keeps others informed of important project details. Gives clear direction to other team members. Capable of participating in presentation of estimates to prospective clients.
Problem Solving - Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs. Displays the foresight to predict problems and implements solutions.
Interpersonal Skills - Tactful and mature demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
Leadership - Demonstrated ability to give direction to staff, design professionals and subcontractors.
Customer Relations – Displays a passion for Customer Delight
- Humbly Confident
- Exhibits Integrity
- Desires to be part of something special
- Serves the customer above all else
- Treats others with respect
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.