About Vensure Employer Services
As a leader in the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry, Vensure Employer Services provides innovative solutions for our modern clients. At Vensure Employer Services, our highly trained staff and proven technology enables us to provide risk management, payroll, employee benefits and human resources administrative services efficiently and at a lower cost to our clients. Vensure assists with the responsibilities of managing your workers’ compensation, payroll, tax preparation, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), insurance, unemployment claims, payroll taxes and all other employee-related issues, freeing up your time to manage your business. To learn more, visit http://Vensure.com
We are seeking a Payroll Technician to join our team in the Honolulu, HI office. If you are motivated, with great time management skills and have experience in handling payroll, then this position may be perfect for you! We are committed to providing quality service to our clients and are dedicated to our loyal staff. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package.
Primary Job Duties
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and employee payments through a variety of formats for multiple clients
- Assist clients with various inquiries related to payroll, benefits administration, worker’s compensation administration, and human resources
- Enter employee payroll data, processing time records, validating payroll results, balancing outbound files, and generate reports
- Enter confidential new hire information
- Update client records to ensure employee data is accurate
- Work directly with clients to ensure all needs are being exceeded
- Assist Payroll Manager with data entry
- Assorted administrative tasks as needed i.e. petty cash reporting, ordering supplies, etc.
- Deliver weekly payroll to clients
- Special project assistance as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to efficiently organize work activities to meet daily and weekly deadlines
- Ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Intermediate to strong skills in MS Office, including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to type 35 WPM
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Six (6) months of payroll experience required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation and Clean Driving Record
- Familiarity with Oahu roads/routes
- 2+ years payroll or related experience
- HR Pyramid software experience
- PEO or Multi-site, Multi-state experience
What’s In It For You?
- Fulfilling Career
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Wellness & other Supplemental products)
- Competitive Salary with Growth Opportunities
- Generous PTO and 401k
- Comfortable, Family-Oriented Culture
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Vensure Employer Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vensure Employer Services has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.